La Roche Posay - Effaclar H
La Roche Posay - Effaclar H is a moisturizing, nourishing and soothing cream, indicated to oily/imperfection-prone skin, irritated and weakened by acne treatments that cause dryness.
With soothing, moisturizing and repairing properties, soothes irritations and redness and provides a feeling of immediate comfort, helping to restore the skin barrier without compromising complementary acne treatments.
La Roche Posay - Effaclar H has an optimized tolerance thanks to formulas with physiological pH, tested in acne-prone skin, and textures that combine comfort and pleasure for daily use.
Effaclar range works on three aspects of oily/acne-prone skin:
- Persistent and recurring brightness, due to Cibelage Sebum, which regulates sebum production, through the location of the excess in the heart of the pores;
- Irregular skin texture and clogged pores, due to LHA, exfoliating actives with a strong affinity with the skin (perfectly tolerated even by sensitive skin and without risk of photosensitivity) and;
- Eruption of localized imperfections, due to NPOG, with anti-bacterial and anti-irritant action, which allows the reabsorption of the imperfection.
La Roche Posay - Effaclar H also contains:
- Ceramide 5, to reinforce the barrier function of the skin, restoring comfort and flexibility and;
- Bisabolol, to soothe irritations and redness.
The skin is soothed and intensely hydrated, recovering long-lasting comfort.
No parabens. Non comedogenic.
Method of Use
|Brand||La Roche Posay|
Write Your Own Review
Frequently bought together:
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.